Location: Video Virtual Meetings
Start Saving For Retirement Today With a 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan Retirement Account!
One on One, individual video appointments with a Florida League of Cities Representative are available
Sign up by clicking the green boxes to the right (or bottom of the screen on mobile devices) for the desired date and time
If all the slots are full, click 'Enter the Waitlist' at top of the screen next to 'This event is full' or contact me for other options (my contact information is at the bottom of this page)
Once you sign up, confirmation with a video chat link will be sent to the email you provide
Please schedule and attend appointments during your personal time
Link to the meeting in case you lose the meeting or text message:
On the video meeting, you can ask about the following items and more:
- Meet your Florida League of Cities retirement account representative
- Learn how to access your account online to view your balance, enroll in eStatements, view rate of return, update your personal information, update your beneficiaries, change your investment allocation, and project your retirement account balance
- Difference between Traditional Pre-Tax 457 Deferred Comp vs Roth After-Tax Deferred Comp 457 Accounts
- Income Replacement with all your sources of income in retirement including Social Security.
- Transfer/Rollover existing 401(a)/401(k) from a previous employer
- General Financial Wellness Education
Financial Services Account Executive